Do you wish someone good luck before having a baby?
You can’t go wrong with “Best wishes for a lifetime of happiness,” or “Wishing you a lifetime of blessings!” Support. Expectant parents will appreciate messages such as, “If you need anything, I am here for you,” or “They say it takes a village. We’re here to help you raise this amazing child.”
What do you say when someone is going into labor?
Words and how they are said can make a huge difference in how she remembers her experience of labor and birth.
- Hang in There! This phrase provides a note of support without a lot of pressure. …
- I Love You. …
- Think of the Baby. …
- You’re Going to Be a Great Mother. …
- Awesome! …
- Keep Going. …
- I’m Here for You. …
- Just a Bit More.
How do you congratulate an expecting mother?
Baby Shower Congratulations Messages
- So many happy and wonder-filled times ahead for you… congratulations!
- Hip, hip, hurrah! You two are going to make such amazing parents.
- Ahhh! …
- Here’s to smiles, laughter, patience, and joy. …
- Congratulations! …
- Congratulations on making a miracle! …
- Congrats and hats off to you two.
How do you congratulate someone who is pregnant?
Send Well Wishes
It’s good for the recipient to know regardless of how the person is feeling about pregnancy that you are on their side and only want them to be happy. And you can say that! What you can say: “Good luck. I’m here for whatever support you need.
What do I say to my pregnant friend?
Let her tell you how she is feeling and what she is most scared of. Be fully present and keep the focus on her. Try not to interrupt or voice your opinion to loudly. Listen to how she describes her feelings and talk about what she wants.
What do you say to someone who is having a hard pregnancy?
Meaningful things to say to someone who has suffered a pregnancy loss:
- “I’m sorry.”
- “I’m so sorry for your loss.”
- “I’m sorry to hear the news.”
- “I’m thinking of you.”
- “I’m not sure what to say or do but I am here and I am so sorry.”
- “Please let me know if there’s anything you need.”
How do you say to give birth?