Harlo is currently into making her own videos on the ipads. Each night Brady and I giggle as we watch them. I know they will be treasures to us one day!
Stella is on a mission for tokens. We have started a token system at the house (tokens earned by doing chores, good behavior, etc.) and the excitement has not worn off on Stella yet. She recently cashed all of them in on a new barbie purchased on amazon and asks everyday (I mean every minute) if it’s going to be delivered today. Today she said “ordering online takes forrrrrrreverrrr!” Oh, I feel ya, girl. I feel ya.
Grae refuses to take naps mostly this week. 5 minutes here, 5 minutes there.. she is begging to go to bed by 8. I get NOTHING done. Were you wondering if I got anything done today? Nope. I didn’t.
Itty will only drink water if it’s fresh from the tap. She will have a full bowl of water but if it’s more than an hour old, she will tap around her bowl until I pour it out and get it fresh.
I am happily running on baby kisses and caffeine fixes. 90% of the time I am at one with my life with the busy-ness and coziness around me.. the other 10% I am breathing into a brown paper bag repeating “I have three children.”
Bedtime is the ultimate trick on humanity.
Black nails make me oh so happy.
Harlo took about 100 pictures like this tonight…
They are currently making my life.
Hope you’re all having a good week!